Call Us - 01903 260985
Eyelash Extensions are a popular service that lengthens and thickens your own natural eyelashes. The Russian Layering Technique (also known as Russian Lashes and 3D-6D lashes) originated in Russia. This multi-lash technique involves adhering synthetic lashes onto a single natural lash. The main benefit of Russian Layering is that it gives clients a full, high impact glamorous look with maximum natural looking volume.
· Arrive to your appointment without any make up on the eye area
· Ensure you do not have any contraindications to the treatment I.E. an active stye, conjunctivitis.
· Remove contact lenses and bring glasses with you to wear on your way home
· Ensure you have had a patch test 24 hours before the treatment if you haven’t had the treatment with us before.
· You must have natural lashes for this treatment.
· Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours. Light mist is fine
· Avoid hot steam or sauna
· Avoid running water directly on your lashes
· Do not rub your eyes
· Only use water-based mascara (optional)
· If applying mascara do so from middle to tip, avoid root area
· Use water-based eye makeup remover
· Do not perm your lashes
· Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
· Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely)
Russian Eye Lash extensions are a sustainable volume eyelash technique developed in Russia which has now spread to the USA and Europe. Several ultra-lightweight lashes are applied to each individual lash in a way that does not excessively strain the natural eyelash like older techniques.
The main benefit of Russian Lash Extensions is the natural looking volume, and lots of it. Russian Lash Extensions make a huge difference to clients with naturally sparse lashes. One-on-One application to girls with sparse lashes can end up looking unnatural.
When applied correctly, eyelash extensions will last the length of the natural growth cycle of your eyelashes. Everyone’s experience will be different based on day to day activities, but overall touch ups should only be required every 2 to 3 weeks.
We recommend getting an infill every 2 to 3 weeks. If you wait too long your eyelash extensions will fall out and you will require a full set. Your natural eyelashes shed every 45 – 60 days due to the natural growth cycle and are naturally replaced with the growth of a new eyelash. Other factors such as exposure to steam or touching your eyes a lot may cause the extensions to fall sooner. A touch up is needed to fill in any lashes that fallen. Touch ups average about 30-60 minutes.