Call Us - 01903 260985
PUREHYDRO is one of the most powerful, non-invasive skin resurfacing treatments available. It combines an 8 step system to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, hydrate, infuse, oxygenate, tighten and contour while removing dead skin cells and impurities.
The OXYGEN8 gel and powerful solutions that we use during the PUREHYDRO facial are packed with ingredients that will help penetrate deeper down into your skin cells and rejuvenate them with all of the active ingredients.
The perfect anti ageing facial which also gives you a beautiful healthy glow!
· Retinols or harsh exfoliators such as glycolic acids or salicylic acids including topical and oral capsules one week before
· Discontinue the use of sunbeds one week before treatment
· Avoid excessive Alcohol or caffeine on the day of treatment
· Discontinue the use of Roaccutane 6 months prior to treatment
· Discontinue the use of Lymecycline 4 weeks prior to treatment
· Discontinue taking Anti-Biotics or Steroids one week prior to treatment
· Discontinue the use of skin thinning cream, gel, or lotion one week prior to treatment
· Arrive without make up or fake tan on the area being treated
· Avoid wearing make up for 72 hours or more if you can.
· Apply hyaluronic serum daily during the healing phase.
· Adopt a good homecare regime (this can be discussed with your therapist)
· Wear an SPF during the day
· Do not clean your face until the following morning after the treatment and then use a hydrating cleanser.
· Use a 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase and ditch the cotton, this will help keep any breakouts to a minimum and keep your skin hydrated
· Drink plenty of water and stay clear of fried and processed foods
· Schedule your next appointment for 4-6 weeks’ time
· Avoid touching your face post treatment
· You can return to using chemical exfoliants one week post treatment
· Use a thick hydrating night cream every evening.
Yes, you will be slightly flushed where all the blood has rushed to the surface of the skin during treatment, but this should subside within 2 hours and looks more like a healthy glow.
No, it is pain free.
You cannot have the treatment done if you have active acne. This will spread the infection around the face. We recommend skin peels for active acne or our tri wave light therapy treatment.
Every 4 weeks.
After a minimum of 24 hours has passed. If you must wear makeup, then a mineral based make up range is best.
Pure hydro will help to deep clean, hydrate and lift the muscles within the face. Perfect for those who have a last-minute event as there is no down time.