Call Us - 01903 260985
Dermalux Tri-Wave MD is a medical-grade LED phototherapy device that emits three different wavelengths of light: red, blue, and near-infrared. The device is designed to help improve skin health and appearance, as well as aid in the treatment of various skin conditions, such as acne, wrinkles, and inflammation.
The red light (633nm) helps to increase collagen production, improve skin texture and tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The blue light (415nm) targets acne-causing bacteria and can help reduce inflammation and redness associated with acne. The near-infrared light (830nm) penetrates deeper into the skin, promoting healing and reducing inflammation.
· Retinols or harsh exfoliators such as glycolic acids or salicylic acids including topical and oral capsules one week before
· Discontinue the use of sunbeds one week before treatment
· Discontinue the use of Roaccutane 6 months prior to treatment
· Discontinue the use of Lymecycline 4 weeks prior to treatment
· Discontinue the use of skin thinning cream, gel, or lotion one week prior to treatment
· Arrive without make up on the area being treated
· Avoid wearing make up for 24-48 hours
· Wear mineral based make up to avoid breakouts
· Adopt a good homecare regime (this can be discussed with your therapist)
· Wear an SPF during the day
· Do not clean your face until the following morning after the treatment
· Use a 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase and ditch the cotton, this will help keep any breakouts to a minimum and keep your skin hydrated
· Drink plenty of water and stay clear of fried and processed foods
· Schedule your next appointment for 1-2 weeks’ time
· Avoid touching your face post treatment
· You can return to using chemical exfoliants 24 hours post treatment
No, it will not.
No, this procedure is pain free.
You can yes. This treatment is perfect for those wanting to help reduce breakouts and soothe redness and inflammation.
Every 1-2 weeks.
Straight away, ideally mineral based.
Medical grade light therapy can help with the reduction of acne, breakouts, rosacea, redness, pigmentation, and increase hydration. Light therapy has a healing effect for eczema, psoriasis, and muscle aches. It also boosts seasonal affect disorder for those who struggle in the winter months
Yes, they can.
No, you cannot.
It has yes. It is the only medical grade light therapy machine to be used within the NHS after clinical studies showed positive results for skin cancer patients.